The Mill House is a 19th century building on Lincoln Road in Werrington, Peterborough. According to various inscriptions on the stonework, parts of it were completed in 1864 and in 1876, some is certainly newer, and some, we suspect, is definitely older.
In its time it's been an antique shop, a place to manfacture speakers for electric organs, and undoubtedly many other things. One of the aims of this site is to document our research into the house's history, and its connections with the mill behind it. There has been a mill on the site since Norman times.
Currently (since May 2002) it's the home of Mike, Anne and James Whitaker.